Thursday, August 6, 2009

S0

In reality most people dont have dreams
I guess I'm lucky enough to one day
Think that some day I'm gon shine
That I'm gon rise and be the boss
Who tells people what to do
I want to be behind the seens
Not in the limelight
Partying every fuckin night
Having photographers take pictures of me
Knowing all my business and interested in who I meet
The life I wanna have is at peace
Go somewhere and won't have to worry about money
Not have to worry about bills
Not have to worry about shit
I take a lot of pride in myself
& I feel every woman should
Don't let nobody hold you down
Espcially a nigga
Niggas are distractions espically when you
like them
Niggas love to hold a woman back
When they got something good going
They love to lie and get you caught up
They love to play games and tell you
That your the one who needs to grow up
But thats a different story I have to tell
Some other time when one comes to my mind
All think of a rhyme
Now its about me and what I feel
I slowly feel like life is passing and theres not
shit I can do about it
I try to be humble I try to have hope
But are my dreams really just something I made up
Something I can't make happen but eventually will
I look at Tyler Perry and he's my idol
A Black man doin it big
Now if we only could have a Black Woman like that
Opening up door for the younger generation
It seems to me our community doesn't have shit
I mean if you look at Hollywood I don't see another
Halle Berry Or Denzal Washington
But you know lately I've been watching t.v
I see all these reality shows that make all this money
I tell myself is that all I got to do?
go On one of these dumb shows and act a fooh
Because that's all it is is us acting a fooh
I could be diva if I wanted to
But I dont wanna be Beyouce
But I'm gonna be me
I do what I will and I do what I want
But sometimes of course
It's hard to do me
There's always a disappoint
& A little regret
That might have to do with some of the descisions
I make as a young woman
As a single female
Thinking this was love when it was bullshit
Thinking this is the one when it shouldn't
Can't plan everything
& you can't cheat on life
Can't want everything
When you got less than 100 in your wallet
Can't believe everything otherwise your naive
Can't fight every bitch when they hate on you
Can't sleep with a man in just two weeks
You'll think it was something special
He'll think it was that easy
Society is so fucked up in itself
Men get away with a lot and still have the power

No comments:

Post a Comment