Monday, August 31, 2009

ADDICT II

I'm an ADDICT again
But this time its different
I'm an ADDICT for chocolate things
You know... some then Tall
Some then smooth
Some then delicious
I know what it is
I know who has it
It's an ADDICTION
I got to have that
Wanna know what it is...
Of course a Black Man
Not just any black man
A chocolate black man
Light-skinned black man...
Ya'll ain't coming back
Because we don't want ya'll
I know I don't want none of ya'll
I don't want nothing that's not chocolate and sexy
If it's too light... get yo thing away from me
I don't give a fuck
I'm an ADDICT
I'm an ADDICT for Dark man with fades
Fuck curls daddy
Were not in the 10th grade
I'm an ADDICT for perfect teeth
Baby with the best smile
You make ya girl have butterflies
Because you looking so Bomb
so fly with your fitted hat
& yo pressed white-T
You don't over do it
Because you already know you got swag
So instead of the jordans
You wear the chucks with the Catki pants
Damn...
This is im an ADDICT part two
For fine ass black men
But only chocolate men

No comments:

Post a Comment