Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So this guy I was talking to right...

So I was talking to someone who I had once talked to for not very long at all. It was so short that I can't even remember how long. Anyhow he called me at two in the morning trying to see how I was. He said he had missed me all along. I didn't know what to think but just to ask why? He never really answered me and I ignored the subject eventually. So as we start talking again I slowly start to see... the only way we can see each other was up to me. So I told him why dont you come see me this time I'm not that far away. So he said okay. Didn't hear from him till four days later. Four days later he told me he had fucked up. He got a DUI before he got to my house. I said why would you drink and drive it's not that serious. Than this fooh gon say he got a DUI for being high. He went to jail for only a couple hours. So if you got out in a couple hours how come you didn't text me and tell me till four days later? Anyway the point I am getting to is that he lied... He lied just so I can feel bad and come see him. If that's not pathetic I don't know what is. A lot of these young men claim they they are so real... but I thought about it it's impossible to be real. Your either real smart, real cute, real trif, or in this situation a real liar. You had to lie just to get a m=woman to come over your house. I was speechless... but He had reminded me of a lot of different guys I used to talk to just mixed up in a way. I told my momma I don't I'm gon ever find someone who can not only be my friend but as well as a companion. Black men lie so much about the littlest stuff. Trying to get us caught up with the game. But I don't feel like playing especially if there's no money in it

No comments:

Post a Comment