Thursday, June 4, 2009

ADDICT

Was one
Probably still am one
Addict and I can't believe I let it happen
I can't believe I allowed it
But once you get a hit of it
You can't stop it
Once you feel it going in
You can't ignore it
I'm an ADDICT
yes, I'm an addict
So what
People can judge me all they want
Men look at me like I am bad but
who gives a fuck
Who gives a fuck if I'm an ADDICT
It's mostly men who offer it
They say it's not cute
If it's not than how ya'll like
to do it too?
Don't stereotype me cause I'm a woman
& It's not in my nature
Man shit happens and your body
Can't control everything
I'm an ADDICT
I need to stop
I'm an ADDICT
Who gives a fuck what
If its offered I'm gonna
Take it and receive
put it in my mouth
& let it get released
So beautiful and just right
I can take a full package
all night
I'm an ADDICT
I need to quit
I'm an ADDICT
I'm realizing this shit
I was an ADDICT
But today is different
Because now it's not a want or a need
I don't crave the taste
I don't strive to see
I don't rush to get it
I don't fall to ma knees
It's NASTY but I was an
ADDICT FOR FUCKIN
Ni-ca-tine

Crazy...

1 comment:

  1. Sooo Brave i love this.
    FUCK the person you "were"
    Don't look back and be ashamed, don't look back at all.
    We all have weaknesses, and a lot worst addictions...

    Your Raw though I like that...

    ReplyDelete