Tuesday, May 26, 2009

calling me a bitch

I had men tell me I'm crazy
I had men tell I'm mean
One of my homeboys told me the
other day I'm unapproachable
& That he would'nt try to talk to me either
Sounds like ya'll r calling me a bitch
A person who is difficult & always complains
I say maybe if ya'll did what ya'll suppose to do
I wouldn't act this way
Take care of home first
& not play so many games
Because I'm gon act a fooh
when your not taking care of bizness
I might just act crazy one day that its
so ridiculous
My cousin & i have come to a conclusion
a lot men r plain idiots
just stupid
You want to act dumb and expect me to deal with it
That's why I cut a lot of people out my life
You won't even know what happened
or why. Just be wondering what did I do?
Than gon see I'm over u

1 comment:

  1. hahaa this one is funny.
    "Do what yall suppose to do" So what are the rules we have to follow in this situation?

    Most of the time when women say that, it ussually mean "do what WE want you to do and shut up about it"...

    ReplyDelete