Wednesday, May 13, 2009

its 1:37 AM

Up so late thinking
Let the past be the past
I need to keep it pushin
Obviously the men I fell in love with
Are not with right now
God has a plan for me
God has someone for me
But it's not now
I can name of at two or three who wouln't have done me wrong
now they got kids and shit
oh well
life goes on I'm moving on
I miss the past more than my time now
But I feel better knowing I'm gon
get my life together
Everything happens for a reason
Everything does I just thank go for bringing the
most important people in my life
who have been there in the past and now

1 comment:

  1. bay u mad at me right now but while the past is the past u are still my life go your way and better yourself i can think of nothing that you deserve more be successful and keep your drive while we don't always agree and you like me five days out the week u LOVE talkin to me and one day you will tell me how much you love me and ill still be talkin to you like always because we aren't going anywhere from eachother and you know this man

    ReplyDelete