Monday, May 11, 2009

Laughing Right now

I thought we we really had somethen going on
But I should've known you was a dog from the start
Had me thinking I was your girl
But I wasn't nothing like that
I was just another fuck
It really hurt me how it all went down
You lied all in the beginning
But you kept it real in the end
You told me were not together
Just like that
I will never look at you the same way again
You knew you was wrong
You knew that I was right
I had love for you and you did this
to me so many times
I gave you all of me
I gave you my intamacy
I gave you my all
What did I get from you
Nothing, shit nothing at all
I got what I wanted but not what I needed
You would ask me to come over
& I would
I should'nt have
But I knew the business
We did what we do
Never no regrets
Not even when I first met you
Because this time around
It's not the same
The feelings I had are lost somewhere
I'm mad it took a year for me to finally see
Your never going to change
Not for her, not even for me
I seen you recently
& I just laugh because you are still fine
It makes me mad
Mad that I can't clone yo young ass
just like you, have all your features,
personality, and attitude
We had some good times that's all I can say
Memoriable.... but it won't ever happen again
Not to say I never got down like that
But I've already went through the trap
What's the point in repeating myself
Nothing's going to change
Your still gon be you
& I'm still gon be me
Pap you called me
Man I'm sorry but that's not me
Not anymore and never gon be
Pap was an illusion and the opposite side me
The side no one has seen
That was a name that I'm not proud to repeat
That was a name between u and me

No comments:

Post a Comment